Friday, January 5, 2007

My stash, my stash, my stash


I'll admit it. I used to hide it. Inside the large buffet pictured below. But I'm out now, baby. The psychology behind my decision to go public with my yarn stash: halt future yarn purchases. When the yarn is out, I can see what I have, get inspired and begin to whittle away at the stash with a different project every week, right? It's working. This weekend, I am starting a pretty little ballet sweater out of this orange-y red multicolor mohair yarn. So my advice, ladies...get the yarn out of the drawers, display it proudly. Or, if you have a husband looking over your shoulder monitoring every purchase: hide, hide, hide! Under the bed is good or perhaps a closet where anything domestic is kept, like the bucket and mop. We all know they never go in there! Where, oh where, is your stash?

No comments: